- When you browse or visit our website, www.hunters.ai (“Website”)
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
- When we process your job application
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- When you contact us (e.g. “contact us”, customer support, etc.)
Table of contents
- Consent and modification
- What information we collect, why we collect it
- How we protect and store your personal Information
- How we share your personal Information
- Additional information regarding transfers of personal Information
- Links to and interaction with third party product
- Log files
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Use of Google Analytics
- California privacy rights
- Our California do not track notice
- How to contact us
3. CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
4. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
Information we collect
Why is the Information collected and for what purposes?
5. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
6. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional Services or functionality);
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Information is disclosed.
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In addition to the information set forth in section 4 above, we may also use and share your Personal Information as follows: We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Site and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cyber Hunters, our users, yourself or the public.
8. LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
9. LOG FILES
We make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
10. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Our Site utilizes “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
11. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
13. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
14. OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
15. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the Information protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: May 21, 2019